404 Webb Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 3J4
09:00AM - 03:30PM
Monday to Friday
We appreciate and respect our teachers, volunteers and staff, we hope to work together to create a healthy Islamic environment within the school and outside of school, Let us work together to reach our goal and raise Muslim children in a friendly Islamic environment where they identify with each other, we must cooperate in order to reach our goal of creating a true Islamic environment for our Students,
A-DRESS CODE FOR ALL FEMALE STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS:
– The whole body, except for the face and hands, should be covered.
– Arms are required to be covered to the wrists.
– Legs are required to be covered to the ankles.
– Scarves need cover all the hair, and not be of slippery fabric.
– Tight clothing, pants and jeans are not permitted even if no skin is showing. Abaya or long skirt and shirt are only allowed.
– Any veil which itself becomes an attraction is to be avoided.
– Clothing worn should not be brightly coloured. It should not attract the attention of the opposite gender.
– It should not resemble the clothing worn by men.
– It should not be perfumed. This prohibition applies to both the body and the clothes.
– No makeup should be worn and no unnecessary jewelry adornments.
B-DRESS CODE FOR ALL MALE STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS:
– The part of the body from the shoulder to the Ankles should be covered.
– It should not resemble the clothing worn by women.
– It should not be tight or see-through.
– Clothing with indecent images or words NOT acceptable.
– A man is not permitted to wear clothing made of silk, or any jewellery, especially made of gold